Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn,
If your talking about local, "Louisville diving," most weekends there are divers out at Falling Rock! Many are hanging out on the KPP board. I'll be out Sat and Sun this weekend, Sat for fun, Sun for work I expect.

David The Gnome:
I'd love to dive but I just had eye surgery and I can't get back in the water until the doctors clear me. :(
Fortunately eyes heal quickly so hopefully you won't be out of action too long. Maybe you can make it for the UW pumpkin carving/night dive.

crpntr133:
So who is starting the thread for Halloween?? I should be able to do something either weekend...Halloween is on a Tuesday.
Since I'm one of the original founders of this little segment of scuba board I'll start a thread about it unless one of the other founders starts it before me:D
Stay tuned!!

Land Locked:
..... Sun for work I expect.
No no Chris---it's not work, it's underpaid fun for you.:D I'm the one working:D

Land Locked:
From the curriculum outline, I should be paying you for a refresher course! :D

snicker....like you need a refresher! I know it is always good to practice what we learned in OW.

crpntr133:
snicker....like you need a refresher! I know it is always good to practice what we learned in OW.

Your the one that pointed out at NS that after an 80 yard nav I was off
course 1 to 2 degrees! :D

I think I was the one that said that wasn't bad at all for that far of a distance. Of course we did go around in circles a good bit before hand. I can't complain since I didn't wear my compass.

Your doing the navigation part on our next dive, so don't forget your compass!

Did you get the computer bungee repaired sufficiently? You know, you may want
to double bungee that boot. That would have been one heck of a loss!

Land Locked:
I'll be out Sat and Sun this weekend, Sat for fun, Sun for work I expect.

jbd:
No no Chris---it's not work, it's underpaid fun for you.:D I'm the one working:D

I just got back in town and jump on scubaboard to see you guys got something planned for me. I should probably start worrying now :11: but despite that I'm still looking forward to it. :D

Chris, I'm going to try to come out in the morining and dive at least one tank with you and Kenny if I can sneak away. Otherwise I'll see you guys Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom