Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All, Just found this Scubaboard, good stuff here!
Im a new diver, recieved my basic open water last year but havent had a chance to go again since. Do you guys do organized dives often?

Yes..... Please keep an eyes on this forum.......

Cool cause my pal that got me into scuba had to go and Spawn, now he doesent have time hardly ever.....

Mongrat:
Cool cause my pal that got me into scuba had to go and Spawn, now he doesent have time hardly ever.....

BTW, where are you located?

There are very active divers (Land Locked and Krobi) at Joe's every weekends. You can't miss them..... :D

I live in Cincinnati, Been to Gilboa which was neat, Ive been trying to get over to the Blue Springs quarry to see what that one is like.

Hey,
Just wanting to see if anyone is going to be at Joe's this weekend? Hey anymore word on the pumpkin thing for halloween?
Thanks,
Shawn

diverdown231:
Hey,
Just wanting to see if anyone is going to be at Joe's this weekend? Hey anymore word on the pumpkin thing for halloween?
Thanks,
Shawn

Don't remember who started it but there is already a thread for the pumpkin dive. It is to be at Joe's the weekend before Halloween.

hey,
Is anyone still talking in here? Anyone doing any diving this weekend 9/23-24? About the pumpkin diving are you saying it is 10/28 or 10/29/06?
Thanks

Hey,
I'm always hanging around here! Looks like Krobi and I will be out at Joe's
around 10am Saturday. So are you diving this weekend? Your welcome along!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom