Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton:
I just got back in town and jump on scubaboard to see you guys got something planned for me. I should probably start worrying now :11: but despite that I'm still looking forward to it. :D

Chris, I'm going to try to come out in the morining and dive at least one tank with you and Kenny if I can sneak away. Otherwise I'll see you guys Sunday.

Great! Kenny and I are planning on 10. Hopefully I will have enough energy left
for Sunday! I'm looking forward to diving with you and JBD, and really, I don't
know what he has planned yet....All I know is we are getting an early start......

I will be out at Falling Rock tomorrow (9-9) at approximately 9:00. There's an OW class going on and the instructor was nice enough to let me tag along and get some time in. However, if some of you guys are gonna be out there, it would be cool to get to meet some new people and get some real dives in. What part of the quarry do you usually hang out at? I'll be alone, so if there's an even number of people already going or whatever, I won't intrude.

D

Land Locked:
From the curriculum outline, I should be paying you for a refresher course! :D
By all means Feel free:D :D Just kidding--I'm glad to have you along as it will be a beeter experience for John.

Land Locked:
Your doing the navigation part on our next dive, so don't forget your compass!

Did you get the computer bungee repaired sufficiently? You know, you may want
to double bungee that boot. That would have been one heck of a loss!

The last time that I lead a dive nobody followed. That is one reason why I hate to lead.

I am going to see if I can get a different boot for the computer. If not then I will live with it the way it is. There isn't room to put two bungees through it.

I led a dive, once upon a time, at Joe's without a compass........hehehe

Hey,
I want to let Kenny and Chris know that I did come out on saturday for diving at falling rock. What I forgot was that they dont rent air. So Chris Ill be down at the shop next time getting some air. Can't make it sunday already got plan's. Are you guys going to be out next weekend? Sorry about all this. Had my gear pulled in the parking lot and was like i feel like I forgot something. If you guys are going to be out next weekend let me know. I just wanted to let you know I was not a no show.
Thanks,
Shawn

Darn Shawn, wish I had known, I had a spare tank. Or you could have
gone by Paradise for a fill. I don't know about next weekend yet.

Since I'm not getting to dive much this summer and in close proximity to Joe's, let me know if anyone forgets a tank, weights, or other items. Don't have much, but willing to help somebody in need!

Kenny

pennypue:

I think I remember that one. :D

pennypue:

Yes. you did..... We were all your servants at that time... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom