Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two men fishing, one on the Indiana side of the river, and one on the Kentucky side. The Kentuckian hollers at the Hoosier to come to the Kentucky side and join him fishing. The Hoosier hollers back that there's no bridge close and he doesn't have a boat. The Kentuckian thinks Hoosiers are pretty dumb so he tells the Hoosier that he'll shine his flashlight across the river and the Hoosier can walk across the beam. The Hoosier hollers back, "No way, you'll just turn the light off when I get halfway across".

tracker:
Two men fishing, one on the Indiana side of the river, and one on the Kentucky side. The Kentuckian hollers at the Hoosier to come to the Kentucky side and join him fishing. The Hoosier hollers back that there's no bridge close and he doesn't have a boat. The Kentuckian thinks Hoosiers are pretty dumb so he tells the Hoosier that he'll shine his flashlight across the river and the Hoosier can walk across the beam. The Hoosier hollers back, "No way, you'll just turn the light off when I get halfway across".

I will have to use that one at work. Of course I will have to tell it like it should be told.

Remember, this was a Hoosier telling this joke! And I won't mention the Wander
Indiana or Hoosier mama jokes! :D TG I'm not from around here!

Sincerely,
Tom, "I'll keep the light on for YA!"

dont let not on fool with you theres some nice people in kentucky not many places to dive but if you like dark water and wanting to check out some of the old strip mines pm me im in dunmor ky not far from owensboro

hello,
I was wondering if anyone was doing any local diving between now and november 1st.
My dive buddy just got a new job and I'm without one now. I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while. I thought for a minute that the pumkin diving was still going on. Had to look at it twice before I saw it was in 2002. Drop me a line Im OW certified lookin to do the quarry dive thing. Im at Kalwats@bellsouth.net.
Thanks,
Shawn

I'm thinking we should do another UW pumpkin carving dive for a season ending finale. Last time we did it we followed the UW jack o lantern photography with a night dive. Kind of neat to see the little Ky piranha's sleeping on the bottom.

I'd love to dive but I just had eye surgery and I can't get back in the water until the doctors clear me. :(

So who is starting the thread for Halloween?? I should be able to do something either weekend...Halloween is on a Tuesday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom