Fall MoCal Meet & Greet II - Picking Places & Dates (a poll)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a friend with a private plane too, told me he would take me anywhere I wanted to go, I would just have to pay for fuel. After figuring out the fuel cost, it was cheaper to fly commercially.

Take your pick of responses:

1) NERD!
2) Now that's just crazy talk
3) Nah, I'd want some sleep time on the way home
4) ME TOO! ME TOO!
5) Someone watches too much Star Trek

:rofl3::rofl3:

I like whole gear washing in transit portion, that would save me the $5 I pay my son for rinsing and hanging my gear upon my return :)

I voted even though I'm more of a lurker here and have only talked to a few of you. :) In case the meet up is earlier than 8AM, is it ok for my buddy and I to come by/say hi/have lunch with you guys anyway?

I voted even though I'm more of a lurker here and have only talked to a few of you. :) In case the meet up is earlier than 8AM, is it ok for my buddy and I to come by/say hi/have lunch with you guys anyway?

If it is earlier than 8am someone is gonna get beat. But yes it'd be totally cool if you dropped in later.

I want an instantaneous teleport :D !

That washes my gear in transition.

Don't forget the nitrogen bubble filter. In with the tiny bubbles, out with nitrogen free tissues.

Nomad

I like whole gear washing in transit portion, that would save me the $5 I pay my son for rinsing and hanging my gear upon my return :)

Don't forget the nitrogen bubble filter. In with the tiny bubbles, out with nitrogen free tissues.

Nomad

I have to admit I did briefly consider the DCS risks of teleporting vs. jet plane rides :rofl3: Does that make me a scuba nerd? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom