Fall MoCal Meet & Greet II - Picking Places & Dates (a poll)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are all Saturdays so I can't vote on any, I'll have to see what you all decide and see if I can get someone to take my son to his hockey game :(

If it's a Saturday, I can probably take you out on the boat on the Sunday afterward it as Dave doesn't go to the Meet and Greets.

Let me know.

They are all Saturdays so I can't vote on any, I'll have to see what you all decide and see if I can get someone to take my son to his hockey game :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find someone, or perhaps he can just skip a game and join us :)?

someone misspelled Breakwater :wink:

Speaking of which, I was in Monterey (not diving, for the first time in years) recently and noticed the informational signed spelled it "McAbee Beach." I've always thought it was MacAbee for some reason.

Well, I've missed hockey games before, but I can't ask my son to miss them (he's the goalie, kinda important to have him there). If I can't make it for the diving I could probably join you all for dinner at least.
I'd love to go on the boat with you any time, dannobee, thanks for the offer. Small boat? That will be a new skill :)
Why doesn't Dave go to the meet and greets? He shy?

Great response!

23 survey responses so far and counting!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find someone, or perhaps he can just skip a game and join us :)?

Me too! :D

Speaking of which, I was in Monterey (not diving, for the first time in years) recently and noticed the informational signed spelled it "McAbee Beach." I've always thought it was MacAbee for some reason.

That's good to know. I've heard different opinions and it's spelled both ways on the web.

Sorry Kristina, but Sundays wouldn't work for most because we usually have dinner together after diving and people who have a long drive wouldn't be able to stay that late on Sun.

Did I tell ya that it took me about 4 and a half hours to get home last weekend? Had to keep stopping to stretch I was so beat.

Did I tell ya that it took me about 4 and a half hours to get home last weekend? Had to keep stopping to stretch I was so beat.

I was really beat that night and pretty sore on Sun too. I think it was the current on the last dive that did me in!

Mike, I probably would have gotten a room :) I'll work something out, my parents are pretty good surrogates if my ex can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom