Dork Divers – Designers – Need a new logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can have the logo, the mascot, the object lesson, *and* the vanquisher of all mellow-harshers. :D

Can we just call them Harshmellows? Or will that invite talk of flaming them, or even worse, there might be s'more of them lurking.:rofl3: I crack myself up.

In a way I think we agree more than not Clay. I was thinking of a way to generalize the point of one's discontent, rather than revert to being too specific and inviting retribution from said group (whatever group that is).

Can we just call them Harshmellows? Or will that invite talk of flaming them, or even worse, there might be s'more of them lurking.:rofl3: I crack myself up.
Hehe, Harshmellows.
In a way I think we agree more than not Clay. I was thinking of a way to generalize the point of one's discontent, rather than revert to being too specific and inviting retribution from said group (whatever group that is).
I like to be disagree with specific people, practices, or ideas. That lets me take the good parts of groups and their ideologies while disregarding the noise. (And only the most religious of zealots can call you a complete idiot when you agree with *almost* everything they say. :D)

Ahh come on! We need an ultra cool logo! Muscle Dolphin with gorilla mean face and a yellow snorkel, one red and one blue fin with a hood that has a propeller or ears!
Nobody will say hes not having fun! Who would dare too!:wink:

Dave
trimc2.jpg
[/IMG]

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: hifreakinlarious! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Megaladork Lives!

NOW were are talking!:D:D:D
It sure looks like he is having fun! (and looking for a meal!)

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom