Dork Divers – Designers – Need a new logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa:
I am a self professed lousy graphic artist. I think the Dork Divers Network needs a truly cool logo.
I welcome any and all suggestions . The top designs will be posted in a poll (if I can figure out how to do that) and will be available online and on apparel.
You can post your designs here in this thread.

There WILL be prizes!

Thanks!
Dave

Here is my attempt for DDHF logo

ddhf2.jpg

Don't know what the mascot is, but that T-shirt design looks pretty cool. It's only six-appendaged, so it'd be a hexamouse, not an octomouse. (A hexamouse is basically the opposite of an octopussycat, right?)

I hereby nominate the hexamouse as the official Dork Diver mascot. Names, anyone? I'm thinking he looks like a Henry. Henry the hexamouse.

Do you think you could make a version without the T-shirt text so we can see the mascot by itself? I like the T-shirt design, but I'd really like to see the mascot without the text or shadow. (Incidentally, the corner of his ear inside the "H" was missed by the flood fill.)

Don't know what the mascot is, but that T-shirt design looks pretty cool. It's only six-appendaged, so it'd be a hexamouse, not an octomouse. (A hexamouse is basically the opposite of an octopussycat, right?)

I hereby nominate the hexamouse as the official Dork Diver mascot. Names, anyone? I'm thinking he looks like a Henry. Henry the hexamouse.

Do you think you could make a version without the T-shirt text so we can see the mascot by itself? I like the T-shirt design, but I'd really like to see the mascot without the text or shadow. (Incidentally, the corner of his ear inside the "H" was missed by the flood fill.)

ddhfnt.jpg

The hexamouse is missing! Where'd he go! Everyone- lock your doors and windows- and, for God's sake, keep the children inside! The Henry is on the loose!
The Henry? That's a bit of an odd way to say it, eh, the trucker girl? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom