Dork Divers – Designers – Need a new logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mean this with the utmost sincerity and smiles, but...

He looks like his head was cut off! (Change the O to orange, add a stem, and it'd be a fun pumpkin-carving-Dork-Diving holiday T-shirt. :rofl3:)

Just looked at the muscle dolphin...
Note the gills. He's not a muscle dolphin, he's a megaladork. (Someday, we'll be diving for his teeth. :D)

I stand corrected! I was distracted by the ok sign and super-angry face. Cracks me up...

Forget logo, someone needs to make a costume of that thing that we can wear while diving.

Would you settle for an action figure?

Just looked at the muscle dolphin...the "ok" sign is what kills me. :rofl3:

Maybe it's no and OK sign but a lure to attract NDD (Non Dork Divers) into his lare?:wink:

Dave

I :dork2: it

Megalodork with a propellorhead that will even get some MIB over to our side

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::dork2::dork2::dork2::lotsalove::D:D:D

just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water.............

MEGALADORK!

Hey all I am new to the boards... I know I am late with this but I had to come up with something...

Attachments

• Dork.jpg
    Dork.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Dork2.jpg
    Dork2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 89
  • Dork3.jpg
    Dork3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 94
Hey all I am new to the boards... I know I am late with this but I had to come up with something...

Tailchaser, You are definetly on the right track! I love the third one! All it needs is the we have fun factor.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom