Blue Hole Dec 10-11th!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh:
BRRRR...... you guys are hardcore. I might be there... in my wetsuit freezing :)
Hardcore, or hard headed?????

You probably know the answer to that one.....:D

We can alway talk Ken into another dive too!!

HilaryRN71:
I'm going to keep it open for the night dive. I have a ..umm....history...of being not very reliable on showing up for night dives. C'mon...it's cold and I'm tired and ready for a beer. :) Whoever needs a buddy probably won't be a problem, I'm alone, scubajoh44 is also solo. I'm sure we can manage to hook up all the buddyless people. This will be my first freshwater dive...not sure how that will affect my bouyancy but I'm not too worried about it. I wear 18 # of lead in CA with a steel 100. Anyway...gonna be fun!! Please PM me in the next couple weeks with phone numbers.
Hilary, you should be able to drop 4 - 6# easy off the total.

ABQdiver:
Hardcore, or hard headed?????

You probably know the answer to that one.....:D

We can alway talk Ken into another dive too!!

YES, tell him he HAS to come now that he bought that nice pavillion and heater :)

Jasonmh:
YES, tell him he HAS to come now that he bought that nice pavillion and heater :)
THAT was my plan........

scubajoh44:
Crap! I lent my wet suit out to my cousin. She came home this weekend and was supposed to bring it back to me, but forgot it. I'm gonna check on renting one, but my LDS is an hour away. Anyone know of somewhere in Santa Rosa that you can rent a wet suit?

I am replying in on the trip post...

There is only one shop in Santa Rosa which is at the Hole. I think it's named Salazar's. Damn if I can find a number for this place anywhere online. I'm betting LDS's that use BlueHole may be able to provide a number. They maybe only open on weekends. They have tank rentals, I'm just not sure what (if anything) they rent in the way of equipment.

If you can't make it to your LDS, maybe we can rent something for you in Denver. I *think* rentals run about $10-15 a day... I think your cousin owes you, and big!! I think she must come and watch your kids for the weekend! :D

You loaned your wetsuit to your cousin. Ewwwwwwwww.

Well, they're optional at 62 F, aren't they?

I don't think the fill shack has a phone, but Stella's home number is 505-472-3370. You should be able to catch her evenings. I have seen some gear haning in the room next door, but didn't pay any attention to what it was.

We're not going for 10 days. Any reason why your cuz can't just mail your property back to you...?? :wink:

DandyDon:
We're not going for 10 days. Any reason why your cuz can't just mail your property back to you...?? :wink:

I've already told here to mail it to me. She was supposed to overnight it to me on Monday....it's not here yet and I'm not holding my breath. I will NEVER lend her ANYTHING again. :boxing_sm

I'll see if I can contact someone, or rent one. I'll figure something out. It just sux having to "figure something out."

scubajoh44:
I've already told here to mail it to me. She was supposed to overnight it to me on Monday....it's not here yet and I'm not holding my breath. I will NEVER lend her ANYTHING again. :boxing_sm

I'll see if I can contact someone, or rent one. I'll figure something out. It just sux having to "figure something out."

Did you get your wetsuit back?

If you need us to rent you one, seriously let me know. I have to pickup some air, and my serviced Octo in the next couple of days, so I'll ask about rental costs.

Unfortunately, you'd have to pay for two days as we will not get back in time to drop gear Sunday evening.

Ron, I'm thinking that I will drive, and meet you guys at the diveshop as you suggested. I will PM you when I know for sure.

Divedoggie:
Ron, I'm thinking that I will drive, and meet you guys at the diveshop as you suggested. I will PM you when I know for sure.

I'll try and phone Dan this weekend to discuss plans.

You likely have the nicest truck. I'll likely end up in back as Dan is a big dude. We'll see how it works out :D

Splitting gas three ways is better than two! Did you find a hotel? We could do the college thing, and I could bring a cot, and we could maybe do three to a room. Not sure how much the hotel would like that, but we could always call and ask, or just do it as I doubt they would even know. However it would be a bit more crowded.

I have not heard that anyone else from Denver wants to go :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom