6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kind of person doesn't like cold fried chicken? Please don't tell me that you don't eat cold pizza either.
The two medium Pizzas delivered at noon from Pizza Hut were delivered from Venice Beach Pizza Hut, and were paid for by my group... Didn't you get any?

The two medium Pizzas delivered at noon from Pizza Hut were delivered from Venice Beach Pizza Hut, and were paid for by my group... Didn't you get any?

I'm telling you, THAT's why you need to personalize your EZ-Shade. Wouldn't want your orders delivered to the closest tent the delivery dude stumbles upon, would you? :popcorn:

I'm telling you, THAT's why you need to personalize your EZ-Shade. Wouldn't want your orders delivered to the closest tent the delivery dude stumbles upon, would you? :popcorn:
You really need to ge underwater soon... I heard mikey proclaiming it was coming soon whether you wanted it or not... :D

I owe everyone an appology for not taking my name off the list.

I ended up going down to the Keys with a local dive shop. I would have much rather have met some scubaboarders to dive with and gone to the birthday bash.

Again I apologize.
I looked for hours for you... How dare you :blinking:

For gods sake I brought the buns and they were there by 9:55 a.m. Who eats chili dogs before 9:55 a.m.?
the kind that doesn't dig around tables until he finds the buns burried underneath other cinnebuns...?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom