6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Brent did that (drop mask trick) to tie everyone up so he could go get his tooth or should I say the tooth that I lost and have been looking for !!! :):D

Just kidding of course Brent is quite a hunter of teeth for sure, I can only hope to find one for my wifes Curio cabinet. My personal biggest is 4 1/2 inches so CONGRATS !!!
I will keep on hunting for the 5 " or bigger, I know if I keep looking I will get one myself.
Thanks for all the fun this weekend to all. Its was nice to see new and old friends..

Jamie

Attachments

• 0726081306 big tooth.jpg
    0726081306 big tooth.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
Photos of the teeth I found.
sharksteeth.jpg

megs.jpg

Yes, I believe it does. It is a bit smaller than Krawdady's, but bigger than Kbulla (who also found her first meg!!!! WTG Kris).
Need ta wrastle a 10ft alligatoor, kill it and put it next to ma toof fer compurisin. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I don't want anyone getting hurt Jenny so I will confess, the alligator is a fake. A 10 foot fake.:D

I think Brent did that (drop mask trick) to tie everyone up so he could go get his tooth or should I say the tooth that I lost and have been looking for !!! :):D

Jamie

Yes it is the scuba equivalent of the old "statue of liberty" play teams used to run when the sport of football was in it's infancy. I had heard rumors that there is always a big tooth right under the boat so I had to delay everyone long enough to get down there.

I don't want anyone getting hurt Jenny so I will confess, the alligator is a fake. A 10 foot fake.:D

:11: no way? I'm thinkin' u just don't believe Jenny could wrassle as big a gater asin you did:14: That or you jus don't want her out doin' ya?

Yes it is the scuba equivalent of the old "statue of liberty" play teams used to run when the sport of football was in it's infancy. I had heard rumors that there is always a big tooth right under the boat so I had to delay everyone long enough to get down there.

Then why did you send me down first thing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom