6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, from one end to the other, here is a shot of the "small" teeth I found, I can't help it I am fascinated by how small some of these are, look at the hammer head (I think) right below the quarter, what was that, a pocket shark? The secon shot is a tooth I am not sure about...is it a Meg or Mako tooth? What species?

Thanks!

Attachments

• small_teeth1024.jpg
    small_teeth1024.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 37
  • what_is_this.jpg
    what_is_this.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Here is a shot of the cake at the bash...it was great!

Attachments

• venice_cake_1024.jpg
    venice_cake_1024.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 71
Here is a shot of the cake at the bash...it was great!

Thanks for the pic Mike...... I had to leave before the cake eating took place and didn't get to see it. It looks greats, did Kris make it:confused:

The small tooth under the quarter does look look like a hammerhead. Very small but looks like it from here. The second tooth is a small meg tooth (cheek tooth) Great job and keep it up.

Yes, Krista, you are correct.. it is my handiwork, and Kris, the kids and her step brother all helped in some way. :) Glad all liked. It was a fun project!

See? We've got another one "hooked" :wink: (Yeah, baby!)
Your quite welcome and love to do things like that. I get a lot of pleasure out of seeing everyone enjoy my little surpises. I'm glad the kids like the necklaces as well.

Gonna try to go out again on Friday morning.. anybody interested?

Your quite welcome and love to do things like that. I get a lot of pleasure out of seeing everyone enjoy my little surpises. I'm glad the kids like the necklaces as well.

Ah! I neglected to thank you for the mesh bags as well, as well as offering your identification skills for everyone! Thanks so much for offering your time!
(BTW, if you thought I looked at you oddly once or twice earlier in the day, I thought you looked a great deal like another dive buddy who lives in Chicago, and I was a little "confunded" for a minute or two!)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom