6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You so much welcome. I love to do that stuff,you should go shopping with something and it will make you wonder what in the world I'm up. :rofl3: It was a pleasure meeting everyone as well. Cant wait to do it again. Did I hear someone say again in July?

i would love another party. But until I find out where Im being moved to, I cant committ to anything right now. Sigh. But I am hoping to get out with Jamie on Thurs.

Yes, I am thinking of another dive in July in Venice. But it's not looking very doable right now for me. However, I plan on being there on Friday for some diving.

Yeah the boss man is in a mood and is moving the supervisors around to different shifts. So what I am working now, I may not be working after 7/13. Really sucks trying to schedule stuff. Im keeping my fingers crossed for Thurs. I need the stress relief of being 30 ft down. I have to focus on teeth, bones, rocks, and oh yeah my air and the cub so I dont have time to worry about things
like being fired, or moved lol.

Hang in there sista, I worry about me everyday. Every week they lay someone off and so far knock knock on fossil wood its missed me. Keep the faith.

Ya both hang in there.. I know what ya'll are going through. This past weekend was a much needed exercise in relaxation. I have been so stressed out over losing my job that the stress reached far into other areas of my life and it wasn't pretty. Fortunately, just for this minute I have a job, and a roof over my head that doesn't leak!

Im working on it, but my friends get nervous when I say all I want to do is sink 25 ft down
into the sea and just forget it all lol. I keep saying its not what they think. Thats what we do
lol. Fbabe, do that ceremony thing to keep Thurs good. Cub wants to find her first real meg
on her own. She hasnt found a nice big one by herself yet.

I'm doing a rain dance now your next. Good Luck!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom