6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Beach Bash! June 21, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes - know what you mean, I'm not going to make it for this - not worth the risk (especially when i read what that bacteria was !). Hope to see all if not some of you at Invade the Keys
-S

Geez it makes me wonder when it started. It's probably coincidence but I started getting sick the day after I went diving there Saturday and needed antibiotics to finally get it under control. I kept saying I felt like poop but I didn't realize that might have actually been the diagnosis.

This so sucks. I took vacations from work and we had planned out weekend on this. Bus CBulla is right I am not taking my kids. We definitely have to reschedule.

WOW! I want to thank all those who called and chatted. After conferring with everyone, my wife, Jenny who was already here when I got home and even calling Pete I'm officially rescheduling this 5 weeks forward. The last thing I want is a bunch of GREAT dives marred by sickness or worse.

Second offical offering (reminder), the Bulla Casa is officially open for anyone who had planned to go but now are curious as to what to do. If you don't have the budget or time availability to travel to the Keys or other coast and still want to hang with divers, we're sort of creating it on the fly. Even my neighbor is a diver :)

We can wing it into a BBQ, if someone has a boat, we're open to maybe... launching at the Sanibel Boat Ramp 3 miles down the road and heading out. There's also Bunche Beach 2 miles down the road which has most excellent sunsets :)

This is interesting - Yesterday I checked the mote link, it was green flag, today it shows red flag again. I think its time to have Kris call Mote and ask what the heck is being read!

Red still, report at 2:00PM today.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom