6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY!!!!!
How come I have to be next to Jenny?
Whats up with that?
LMAO
WEll... I didn't want to be your buddy anyhow! :ppppbbbbhhht: :mooner:
At least you didn't lose part of your name.. I am now ScubJenny.. whatever a scubjenny is....:wink:

Traci..hopefully the carmel corn will arrive, I had to hide if from the Bullas.. the kids have been asking for it since we arrived yesterday!!!

Traci..hopefully the carmel corn will arrive, I had to hide if from the Bullas.. the kids have been asking for it since we arrived yesterday!!!

You're good at hiding it!!! I remember last event one lil girl being very happy when it was found at the very end. :rofl3: Wait a sec, then NetDoc drove off with it....:doh2: I think we may just have to call it the elusive carmel corn :wink:

Looks as though the boy and I are gonna have to back out unless something changes..... Have another pressing matter to attend... If we do make it it won't be until late in the afternoon.... Happy After Turkey day and I will see everyone soon.....

It looks like a non-diving friend will be accompanying me, she is SOOOOOO much fun, I do hope she comes (and I can use some help driving!) Is there anything left that we can bring? I'm bringing ca$h for the oil for me. SEA ya about 10-ish.

I need to know;
can we bring our own 10 x 10 ez-up pavilions to setup there?
what is needed for the event? foodwise...
OBVIOUSLY the rum tote has to stay here,... :(
is the toothing any better here than at the alhambra site?
can we rig a line of dive flags anchored from shore say, to 600' out with sand anchors? kind of as a pull line out and back.
somebody call me please or post who I can call and get some more info...
attendees Deepseawolf, Maneater, and Brandon... (who has a new dive nickname)...
upgraded from Lil B to HAMMERHEAD!!!
home ph # 352 395 6536
cell ph # 352 215 2192

Hello Everyone! I'm excited to see all of you again. Put me down for green bean casserole. It was a pretty good hit last year. I'm bringing one diver and 2 non-divers. Thanks...Barbara

I need to know;
can we bring our own 10 x 10 ez-up pavilions to setup there?

I spoke to the parks dept. They said 10x10's are fine. They frown on anything larger, but there is no regulation against "temporary" umbrellas/ sun shades.

The water temp today was 60

I spoke to the parks dept. They said 10x10's are fine. They frown on anything larger, but there is no regulation against "temporary" umbrellas/ sun shades.

Yes 10x10's are fine. Anything larger requires a permit.

Also, I have good news and bad news. Bad news first; Bob w/ BlueWaterExplorers will not be able to do the boat rides tomorrow. The winds are going to be too high for the boat to come that close to shore. The good news; tomorrow is almost here. :bounce3:

I have printed our permit from the parks department, chatted with Paul @ ScubaQuest, and we seem to be in order and ready to go :yeahbaby:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom