6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traci,
I just double checked, and.........
How come I'm under the "Truck1"?
What did I do to you?
Be right back after removing these tire tracks.

Traci,
What did I do to you?

I dont know what you did but you did it.
You made her mad.

Even I felt the bump and I was now here near the board when that happened.

Actually all of the like items people were bringing, are together, you, me cardzard and I forget who else is bringing a turkey, so we are listed together.

Traci,
What did I do to you?

It'll teach ya to mess with me :devil::wink: Now fix that smiley guy in your sig.:whip:
Looking forward to seeing you and Shelly Saturday.

Actually all of the like items people were bringing, are together, you, me cardzard and I forget who else is bringing a turkey, so we are listed together.

So, you saying that she's lumped all you turkeys together. :mooner:

You all have a great time! Call me when the water warms back up over there. :D

Thanks for the direction missdirected. We will definetly bring water and capris as well as canned goods.

So, you saying that she's lumped all you turkeys together. :mooner:

You all have a great time! Call me when the water warms back up over there. :D
Joyce! In the aftermath of a big meal... That was just "easy pickins'" Bad girl! :D

Along with Joyce, I hope everyone has a fantastic time! I expect to see plenty of meg pictures after the event (Even if they have to be chiseled from the hands of the finders :wink: )

Gonna miss this one all.. Got spoiled with good viz in the keys... J/K
Naw, gotta work Sat... Hope everyone has a great time!!!

HOKEY SMOKES ITS COLD! Yeah, for us Florida Crackers, the temps are chilly.. it wass 45 here this AM!! It's...upper 50s now.. warm in the sun, bone cold in the shade. The Fryers will be our friends!! Oh and the Sun :D

HOKEY SMOKES ITS COLD! Yeah, for us Florida Crackers, the temps are chilly.. it wass 45 here this AM!! It's...upper 50s now.. warm in the sun, bone cold in the shade. The Fryers will be our friends!! Oh and the Sun :D

:rofl3: That's funny cuz I'm sitting here on my computer with all the sliding doors open and windows in shorts and a tank top.:cool2:

Before I go to bed tonight I will put in an extra prayer for everyone to stay safe, find lots of Big Toofies and have a beautiful sunny day so you can all stay warm.:kiss2:

Have fun!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom