5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds Great:D Frogman and duncan1958 are coming in and stay I think 5 days and going out with ? Guess what happened to me today well my boys:D They had a skateboard contest today at Founders Park. We had Pros there looking to sponsor anyone that was really good:D Well Denis and Tyler both signed up for this event at 9am, 2pm comes around we are there and waiting. The contest starts MY BOYS blew the others away Denis came in 1st place and Tyler came in 2nd I just could not believe it. :jump: Not only did they win they are now being looked at by the Pros for sponsorship:D They recieved so much stuff this evening at the BIG BBQ that was put on by the skate shops here in the Keys. They got new completes (skateboards), passes, T-shirts,you name it they got it they both walked away with a good $500 worth of merchandise swwweeeet:10: I am sooo pround of my two boys:blinking: I had no idea that all this time they have been spending on there skateboards would pay off but it has. Both of them took 1st and 2nd place out of 48 kids that entered and most were in thier teens and my 10 and 8 year old blew them away. Kudos to my boys.
Now you know we arent talking small here if they get a big sponsor name they are off and running and I was told once the video is turned in and they see how good they are at there ages it could happen within weeks. OMG I had no idea:11:
And here I thought we were going to a contest no big deal leave go home the day is done:shakehead: Not my boys they have to show off and now look where we stand:wink:
Well I got to get to bed I have Church in the morning and I have been out in the hot sun all day.

Hey a weather report here in the Keys it is hot really and I am not kidding and Capt. Gary said the reefs and are beautiful:blinking:
Going to bed now.
Becky

congrats to your boys maybe they can support mom when they make it big
:rofl3: When I am old and gray and can't help myself anymore maybe they will let me come and live with them. Until than I will keep paying my own way and the boys can make as much money as they can for their futures. I will just need one heck of a big stick to keep all the girls off of them. :rofl3: But we have to wait and see what's going to happen in the next few weeks or so.

July gets my vote as well

Me three!!!

...if they get a big sponsor name they are off and running and I was told once the video is turned in and they see how good they are at there ages it could happen within weeks. OMG I had no idea:11:

I think that is fabulous for your boys... congratulations to them. Forget college, that's a waste of money. :wink: Find a sport they love and are good at and let them run with it, and let THEM take care of YOU when they grow up. :eyebrow:

WOO HOO Congratulations to Denis and Tyler!!!

But they are not only talented skateboarders, they are REALLY NICE kids too!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom