8th Annual Saturday After Thanksgiving Turkey Fry @ Venice Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the dramatic turn of events; it appears as though this event needs a new "coordinator" - If someone is willing to step up and help - I would imagine that the people who are attending this event would appreciate it.

If someone wants to make a thread about the event PM me and I'll make it a sticky and I'll help keep the information on it updated.

I, for one, am greatly disappointed to see Tracy pull out of this. I had the pleasure of attending last year and had a blast. She has the skills and fortitude to get a large event like this together... it certainly is no small feat.

Please give her the support she needs... even if only on a temporary basis... so we can move forward.

DDD, it really isn't that difficult to plan one of these events. Many have done so over the years, as Missdirected pointed out in her first post that the Bullas have done so for many years. I would step up and offer to organize, but am not attending this year.

So, until a coordinator can step forward, how about assuming it is going on as planned? Those that have already committed to showing up, bring a dish to share. I think you and Truck were doing the turkeys, and have the fryers. Anybody else bringing turkey? Drinks? Tables? Do you want it at the same place as last year or someplace different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom