6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:11: no way? I'm thinkin' u just don't believe Jenny could wrassle as big a gater asin you did:14: That or you jus don't want her out doin' ya?

Well I did have to wrestle it away from my infant daughter. There probably would have been less screaming if it were real.

Photos of the teeth I found.
sharksteeth.jpg

megs.jpg
Braggert!

Very nice finds, Jenny. Congrats on your first - fifth Meg finds... very nice :14:

My kingdom for a working camera! After thousands of pictures, some by Xavier and Ian, our poor camera died... Anyone have a digital 3.2mb or better their not using and willing to trade? :)\

Nice pics of the teeth Jenny!!

Krawdaddy my friend.. I love that tooth!

No lie. While the diving was good, the company was non-existent. Looking for dive buddies in Port Charlotte and will be sending my business to other shops in the area.

Kch - see, you could have saved all that gas $$ and came to Venice!! :D

The one good thing that did come out of the trip is I'm now and "advanced" diver. I needed one more dive to finish it up and got that in. (I'm heading backup to the Panhandle this weekend and will be doing the Big O on Sunday so I need to the "supervised" dives for advance certification.)

Anyone looking for a dive buddy on a weekend (I work Monday - Friday) send me a PM. Since I've moved to Port Charlotte, my diving has become non-existent. I want to change that!!!!!

I am in Port Charlotte and looking for a dive buddy too.
So if I am off and you want to dive let me know.

Anyone looking for a dive buddy on a weekend (I work Monday - Friday) send me a PM. Since I've moved to Port Charlotte, my diving has become non-existent. I want to change that!!!!!

kira, You know me and directions :no Anywhoozle, don't know how far PC is but some are diving Spanish Rocks on the 9th. If you are keen shoot me a pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom