Saturday, July 26, Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Right so some of you already know that a few are getting together out at Venice Beach on the 26th of July. Note, this is the day after the Tampa Happy Hour at The Pressbox. Anywhoozle, I plan on making both. Anyone else keen? :jump:

Since this is a shore dive, it is a great time to bring the kids and SO's. :)

Let me know if you are interested or just post to the thread.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...siling-bash-july-26-2008-venice-fl-take2.html

We plan on being there, looking forward to meeting everyone:D

Anyone else plan on going Saturday? Keep in mind, if you are on OceanDivers dive - it is the same day. Also, the Tampa gathering is the night before.

We plan on being there, looking forward to meeting everyone:D

Heya, I don't have you on the list :confused: Have you posted to that thread? hurry and do so, especially if you are keen on going out to The BoneYard. Jamie/The Aristikat will be ferrying divers back on forth :jump:

Hey, I am III's SO. We both signed up on the original thread. Would definitely like to go to the BoneYard. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I'm going to try and make both Friday and Saturday (hubby's out of town, so no guilt....). I haven't been diving in a million years (at least since I started working again), and can't wait...

I'm going to try and make both Friday and Saturday (hubby's out of town, so no guilt....). I haven't been diving in a million years (at least since I started working again), and can't wait...

No hubby? Bummer. Click the above link and you will see that I have added your name to the list. The party is getting big :jump:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom