Venice Beach Bash - July 9, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MontanaFL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Here it is as promised - information on the annual Venice Beach Bash. This year the bash will be held on Saturday, July 9, 2011. Same time - Same location. For you newbies, more to follow as to the location.

Jamie of Aristakat and Debra a/k/a Fossil Babe with the Big Flat Top have again volunteered to transport us back and forth to the boneyard for a one tank/one hour dive. This is their way way of saying Thank You to all the wonderful SB'rs who have used and recommended their services throughout the year.

There will be a tip jar for each boat for you to show our appreciation for volunteering their time and their expertise. Please be generou$ as they are being generou$ for us.

There will be three trips scheduled for each boat with a maximum of 6 divers per boat. Times are noted below for each boat. Please be suited up and ready to go before your scheduled time. We have a gap between the launches for safety so there is only one boat on the beach at any given time.

Aristakat
8:30 am
9:45 am
11:00 am

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
10:15 am
11:30 am

As always, we need food and drink. No alcohol. Sorry Jenny and Chad :drunks:. Please bring food stuffs that will not wilt or melt - this is July remember - snacks, munchies, drinks, paper products, clean up crew, tables, shade...and anything else you think will make this annual event a success.

Im sure I have overlooked something :dork2: so whoever knows what that is, please let us know.

Aristakat
8:30 am
Roxanne
Cardzard
Scuba Jenny
Hermit Crab
Brewone0to

9:45 am

11:00 am
JahJahwarrior
crd_kats
Netdoc
mselenaous

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
MontanaFL
Scorpion2012
Kenny
UseMyLungs

10:15 am

11:30 am

Mark/Chad/Kenny - Cabana, table, chairs, water, snacks, watermelon, garbage bags.

Last edited:
We'll be there ready to jump on the boat with Jamie @ 8:30. I'll post at a later date what we'll be bringing! Whoo who!!!!:D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Hmm wonder if we could actually make the 8:30 boat? Can you put me and hermit Crab on that boat? thanks. Will bring some stuff, but don't know what just yet.

This event was AWESOME last year! I had a great time looking for teeth, and was lucky enough to win a beautiful tooth courtesy of FossilBabe while on the Aristokat in a drawing, which was better looking than the few megs I found. A lot of people with me found gobs of beautiful non meg teeth, and a few people found stunning meg teeth, really was an awesome dive experience.

Can you put myself and CRD-Kats on the 11am Aristokat?

Last edited:
I can't wait!

YEAH!!!!!! So looking forward to this. Don't forget the Publix recycle bags and rope to tie down the cabana's. We don't want to see cabana flying unless we want to start a new sport. :)

Someone please reserve me a spot on Jamie's 8:30 boat.
Thanks in advance.

Fossilbabe, you gonna make it to shore this year?? I really hope so!

Put Netdoc & I down for the 11am Aristakat boat w/ JahJah & CRD. We'll figure out the rest later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom