3rd (or is this the 4th) Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mid to low 60's? Psssh, I bathe in water colder than that!!!!
Hmmm,... where is my 3 mil again?

Well, I have the tank filled, the bushel of corn is picked up, and I'll be snagging the pavillion tomorrow!The scubaboard banner is ready to go as well. I'm planning on being there very early. Might just setup and wait for the first divers to arrive while snoozing on the beach!

As for casting a fishing line, I'd just be happy to STAND on the beach, much less have a chance of fishing. For all I care, I could catch SAND! (I probably will. I hear there's more on the beach than in the ocean now.)

Anyone have a red tide outlook or is it not a problem during colder weather?

Sea Dragon:
Cool are you making your own?
med_diving_bell.jpg

CBulla:
Hey.. don't give him any ideas... he may be out there scanning for teeth with a view like that!

I said Bells not Bell.. LOL beside I don't even think I could get through the surf wearing one of those bells......

Although it would be fun to try one out and see what kinda view I could have if the vis was right... anyone have a Brownie to connect to a diving bell????

Cool Beans! See ya tomorrow. Off in a few minutes to the Bullas. Drive safe everybody!

WOW! We're going to have such a great mix of people at this event! OK.. soo, Jenny is on her way, the towels are hung out on the line to dry, circus tickets are here beside me...

What else do we need for food, drink, etc?

Garbage bags!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom