Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd post them directly,but can't seem to get them to upload or whatever.
I shot about 150 pics @ Spring MegaDive and was able to get 4 or 5 posted.
That took me 3 nights to do. This (not so new) change to the board causes too much hassle to post pics, so I put up a link to them.
I will burn them to a disc and give them to you Saturday.

Put my name on as attendee for the next megadive, I'll bring tents, cooking gear and if all goes well, scuba gear for some diving this next event!!! Add Hammerhead, Vix and Maneater on as well. We'll be there Early Friday morning!!! Oh yeh, and plans are in the worx so we will be there the WHOLE weekend! LOL oh, btw,... MORE PIX!!! It was an incredible turnout! awesome to meet new friends, definitely to see old friends and thank you to EVERYONE who helped in any way, especially with bringing, preparing, cooking, or setting up food! Let's get that number of attendees up even higher!

Ditto what Roxanne said...

i'm sorry we weren't there more, and sorry we couldn't bring jameson, but so so glad to have been there for even the little time we were! it was a blast and so great to see everyone & meet new friends. huge kudos to dennis & roxanne, wonderful to meet helen, joyce, and elena, the dive to the big & bone rooms was terrific, the galaxy dive was spectacular, the vanilla rum was good the first sips & then seemed to disappear somehow...hmm.

love to all!

oops, double post. so let me give you an earworm...the 'i dream of jeannie' theme song...

do DOOP, doop doop do do do, do DOOP, doop doop do do do, do DOOP, doop doop do do do DOOP!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom