3rd Annual Venice Beach Fossil Hunting & Birthday BASH! (6/25/05)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then again, Gibbon has always said I should be committed. :wink:
I just called Colin, he called me, we played phone tag, finally, we got to talk.
Maneater, Lil' B, and I will be there Saturday morning. I'm not sure if we'll be able to dive, yet. That depends on finding an LDS that will fill or update my OOD-viz tanks. (Were due in March) If not, we may rent tanks to bring down. I really need to nab a BC anyway. I'll have to work Fri eve, so we probably won't be there before 9-10 A.M., depending on trip and departure times. I'll bring a box of chow gear from the MEGA-bin. (Plates, cups, utensils) and probably snag some sides when we get closer to ya. Colin, I'll bring the anchors we spoke of, and may grab one of the cabanas, too. Checking prices and sales now. See y'all Satidee!

Hope you are feeling well!

fgray1:
Shoulder and back willing I going to be there.
Still a bit gimpy but should be fine.
First time diving since the operation should be interesting. :)

We were hoping to make this event but my !@#$%^& job is insisting I work this weekend. I hope you find the rest of your critter. Roxanne and I want to get down there and hunt some teeth with you and Kris in the not to distant future.
HAVE FUN EVERYONE we certianly will be thinking of you all.:crying:

WOAH! I make a semi sarcastic/jokin remark and look at the posts!

We're meeting at Alhambra and will do at least 1 dive there.. after that I was thinking of dive 2 at another location where other things have been found, namely so we can get variety in the dives unless the diving at Alhambra is outstanding and teeth are leaping into our bags!

OK... I'm going to smoke 3 sides of ribs for the gathering... what are yawl bringing??

Zard - sad to see you can't be there.. we'll be heading that way again soon......

CBulla:

We're meeting at Alhambra and will do at least 1 dive there.. after that I was thinking of dive 2 at another location where other things have been found, namely so we can get variety in the dives unless the diving at Alhambra is outstanding and teeth are leaping into our bags!

OK... I'm going to smoke 3 sides of ribs for the gathering... what are yawl bringing??

Zard - sad to see you can't be there.. we'll be heading that way again soon......

I'll stop and pick up a few road kill armadillos I saw yesterday on the side of the road...

Truthfully, I'll just be stopping somewhere and buying out all the dips and cheeps and stuff like that....

Jeff

I can't stay long, just the dive.
Granddaughters birthday party in the afternoon to go to.
I'll be doing a 1 tank dive and then bolting.
But at least I'll get to say HI.

CBulla:

Where's Alhambra??? How close is it to the location I met all of you the last time I was at Venice??? (around Thanksgiving , I believe)...That's where the white drain pipes were...

Er , since I have no real cooking facilities where I am ... (Studio appt) ... I have to bring snackers and stuff like Jeff is ... I'll find something interesting to bring!!!

Jean

It's very VERY close to that location :). I think we'll be setting up maybe 15' east from there.

jeandiver:
Where's Alhambra??? How close is it to the location I met all of you the last time I was at Venice??? (around Thanksgiving , I believe)...That's where the white drain pipes were...

ReefGuy:
It's very VERY close to that location :). I think we'll be setting up maybe 15' east from there.

OK , then I be cool !!!! I can get close enough to SPOT everyone...
(Well , unless my mask fogs over) :11:
OH wait , shouldn't put my mask on till I get IN the water... :wink:

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom