3rd Annual Venice Beach Fossil Hunting & Birthday BASH! (6/25/05)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

!@#!#%@#@ I'm still an I don't know.

Well, unfortunatly I will not be able to make this.
A bunch of stuff has come up at work, and I need to be here this weekend. :(

Lets see.. only Jean and Kris and I going.. What a party this is going to be! Have fun playing elsewhere yawl, I'm going to find the rest of my mastadon!!

Don't count me out. I'm hoping to be there. I should know tonight.

CBulla:
Lets see.. only Jean and Kris and I going.. What a party this is going to be! Have fun playing elsewhere yawl, I'm going to find the rest of my mastadon!!

If it only ends up to be the three of us , do you want to cancel and do it on another weekend???

Jean

Walter may be able to come another weekend.

jeandiver:
If it only ends up to be the three of us , do you want to cancel and do it on another weekend???

Jean

I had a call from Chuck and he's going to be coming down as well. I also have a baby sitter aligned for the boys and Kris's boss/friend/midwife from the birth center (www.familybirthcetners.com) is heading up with us to get some beach time and an introduction to beach combing for fossil shark teeth.. I'm going irregardless right now. :)

In fact, I'm stoked about going this weekend.. I'll have almost 20 dives in the last month with the dives this weekend and its just NICE to get in the water and RELAX!

Here is a RARE opportunity.. my sister is going to be our baby sitter.

Friday night I'm smoking some pork ribs for food up there and my sister is making a cake to nibble on as well.

We're having fun no matter what! I can't wait to see those of yawl who are going to be up there!!!

I am still going to try and make this, if for no other reason than I feel like getting wet... Probably be somewhere around 10AM or so when I get there (if I get there)....

I'll be there with the family.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom