3rd Annual Venice Beach Fossil Hunting & Birthday BASH! (6/25/05)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmm .... HMMMM .... Hmmmm ....

I keep saying I wanna check out one of these here shark toothin' dives ...

Might be headin' yer way.

HmmmMMMmmm ...

Well of course Kris has to have a b-day party on the one weekend I won't be around.. I will be doing my final dives for my AOW at Devil's Den and Blue Springs....

Happy Early B-day Kris

AOW at Devil's Den and Blue Springs??

yeah,, sounds great huh, it was a class decision, granted we aren't going to be exploring, but doing the low vis/ night dives and navagation in the main ballroom. or what ever its called.

anyhow I won't be making it to venice.. if ya'll still wanna try and put up the shade let me know and I'll help ya load it up.......

We have family coming back into town this weekend, and some other events we may not be able to back out of. At this point, I'll say we can't make it, unfortunately. Colin, I'll call you if this changes.

Brian! Thanks for the offer, however, where would we put it in the jeep with all the other gear and kids?????????!??

Ken... bring em along!! :wink:

KBeck:
Dang!!! I have other plans that weekend, and then I'm headed to a different kind of beach, in Virginia that Monday as well.......
Best wishes for each of your birthday's, Kris, Walter, and I've yet to meet Jean. :)

Actually, Krista.. You have met Jean and even dove with her I do believe......

First Jupiter dive with Capt Paul :<)

She came down with me and... oh.. there was alcohol involved afterward, wasn't there :D

I am going to attempt to make this. I have a sleep study Friday nite in Gainesville, but I may be able to get out of the hospital by 6 if I talk nice to them.

Where is everyone meeting?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom