Venice Beach Bash - June 2, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well since I guess then it's cancelled?? :( boo on the weather!

At least you don't have to trek in the sand with your crutches, joyster!

Just got off the phone with the Capt and the event is cancelled for tomorrow. The Capt are getting together to look at a better day. Sorry everyone. ~~~fossilbabe~~~

I was just going to ask at what point it would get cancelled as the wind has been out of the west all week and seas look rough for tomorrow. Sorry to hear but am looking forward to meeting everyone, and thanks Fossilbabe for doing such an excellent job in organizing this event and keeping all of us updated! & thanks to all the boat Captain's for their continued support of the local Venice area diving communitay!!

hey all,

I totally agree with Jamie and Rick. Beach picks and the vis will be not favorable om Saturday.

Yes I'm sorry its is cancelled as well, The Capt did a great job with all the contradicting weather reports it was a hard call. I guess its like trying to predict where a hurricane might make land fall. Great jobs guys (Jamie,Rick,Jeff) and I know they feel the same way as myself about having to cancel this. They love to do this each year for us, we, I cant thank them enough. I have worked on all three of the dive boats! I can tell from my personal experience how much work,preparation,planning goes into these trips to make them such a big sucess. They are just as sad as we are. They love to see everyone and meet new divers as well. Its like a family reunion for them. I guess what I want to really say is thank you Charter boat Capt. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~Fossil Babe~~~

I was just going to ask at what point it would get cancelled as the wind has been out of the west all week and seas look rough for tomorrow. Sorry to hear but am looking forward to meeting everyone, and thanks Fossilbabe for doing such an excellent job in organizing this event and keeping all of us updated! & thanks to all the boat Captain's for their continued support of the local Venice area diving communitay!!

Pretty much figured this with the weather coming through today. Maybe next time...

Thank you for putting this together though and the updates.

I couldn't have said it better! You guys are awesome!

Yes I'm sorry its is cancelled as well, The Capt did a great job with all the contradicting weather reports it was a hard call. I guess its like trying to predict where a hurricane might make land fall. Great jobs guys (Jamie,Rick,Jeff) and I know they feel the same way as myself about having to cancel this. They love to do this each year for us, we, I cant thank them enough. I have worked on all three of the dive boats! I can tell from my personal experience how much work,preparation,planning goes into these trips to make them such a big sucess. They are just as sad as we are. They love to see everyone and meet new divers as well. Its like a family reunion for them. I guess what I want to really say is thank you Charter boat Capt. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~Fossil Babe~~~

We also thank you and Mark for all your hard work organizing the event. You guys are AWESOME Too!

I couldn't have said it better! You guys are awesome!

We also thank you and Mark for all your hard work organizing the event. You guys are AWESOME Too!
Mark your the best !!!!You rock !!! You did a great job setting this up. Now lets pick another date!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom