Venice Beach Bash - June 2, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So plans are still a go?

Wind: WNW at 15 mph

unless I see something change with regurds to winds I will not be running my trips sorry, but don't want to have issues on beach with loading as well as vis and rain going to play hectic with all... Rain chance has dropped but nw winds are the worst expecially at 15 knts

I agree. High winds make it unsafe getting on and off the boat. Viz you can work around, but wind is the problem.. We just make an educated guess based on what we see from the weather prediction. Which at this time changes every 4 hrs. Here's the Coastal Marine Forecast for Sat as of 9am. :

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]SATURDAY[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE MORNING.

[/FONT]

Krista and I are out with Abernathy in the morning. Then, we will at least snorkel the formations off Singer Island

269296_420880767933982_2142920262_n.jpg

Krista and I are out with Abernathy in the morning. Then, we will at least snorkel the formations off Singer Island

269296_420880767933982_2142920262_n.jpg

Looks like a DNA test. "Dang, I am your father Luke!"

---------- Post added ----------

Great, and we're all loaded and ready to go. :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. I got up early this morning to pack my bag, and put together my gear. Loaded my truck in the rain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom