2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it's the DSAT Tec/Rec Course from PADI , and I hope to advance with not to much trouble. :shocked2:
Today I did a 30 minute workout with my trainer, it was leg day. I even did mountain climbers today! I followed with a 30 minute treadmill walk at 3.0.
Good luck with the course. I was all over the ocean, when I started staging and swapping bottles.:errrr:

My update: Yesterday day off, Today 30 minutes with the weights and a short but faster 6k/ 4 miles run.
How is Jenny after 1/2 marathon. Second day after is usually tough one.:cheers:

An 30 min warm up with Rodney Yee Power Yoga for flexibility and then 60 minutes of Kundalini Yoga... my hips are feelling it tonight

My update: Yesterday day off, Today 30 minutes with the weights and a short but faster 6k/ 4 miles run.
How is Jenny after 1/2 marathon. Second day after is usually tough one.:cheers:

Thanks for thinking of me and my pain! LOL
I seemed to have recovered quite well. Tuesday I rode my bike a couple miles, early morning with the dog. My shins hurt, but that was about it.
Today I feel fine, and am mentally preparing for the 5K on Sunday. It is my personal run. This will be the third year running it and was also the race that was my first 5K and set a PR, someday to be broken... but most likely not this time. :wink:

Hi all SB challenge members.
I am leaving tomorrow, for some warm water diving in Dominican Republic visiting my diving buddy Vlad (DRsharky on SB). I'll be there for the whole month of February and my updates might be sporadic due to a limited Internet access and other circumstances:drunks::silly::beer::beer::beer: :goingdown::coolingoff::cheers:. I will report back after the vacation.

Hi guys... is it too late to join in for 2009? I've lost 25 pounds so far this year via dieting, and I'm ready to kick it up a notch and add some exercise...

Hiya Bry! :happywave: Congrats on losing weight! I think I found it! :rofl3: Never too late to join!

Speaking of which..
The past couple days have been recoup from the 1/2, and also Dr. appointments that required fasting. I surely ain't gonna exercise when I can't have water afterwards!
So, last night after the last fast and all the medical stuff done (nothing serious...acutally more like nothing at all) Hermit Crab and I jogged/walked 1.5 miles. I have talked her into a 5K the end of February and she is willing to start training. Whoo hoo!!!!!
This morning the fog was heavy as I rode the bike. No fun with glasses on. Even less fun when cars seem to think they need their high beams on in the fog!!!!GGGRRRHHHH

Goodive.. have fun in the DR. I hear there is some really nice diving there! Will ya bring me back some good rum? :wink:.. you are passing through Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, right??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom