2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok been really good this week, everyday light weights work out, then 7 miles in the bike...

NOt much exercise this week. Am saving every ounce of energy I have for the 1/2 marathon on sunday. I hope to finish the race in the alloted time.. 3.5 hours. At that rate, it is 15 min/ mile, which is doable... for 13 miles!
Good luck on your 1/2 M Jenny, Make sure you don't start too fast. People get often excited in a race likes that, start too fast for them and pay for it dearly at the end. So pace yourself.:thumb:
For me an easy day today, just 30 minutes with the weights.

Thanks. I plan on taking it easy in the beginning and just enjoy the event. It is a walking friendly race. I need to keep at 16 min. pace to finish in the alloted time. I have my mp3 player loaded with a motivational book that is 3 hours long.
Had to go to Miami last night after work to pick up my race packet.Got the T shirt, a nice hat, those fuel packets and lots of other freebies. On my race number is a thing I can use to attach to my finish line bag. There I can put my cell phone, keys, towel, and other stuff that I am not running with. Nice.
This is my first 1/2, and hopefully not the last. Already looking for one in May....

Just diving today:D, I am perfectly OK with that.

Line in the sand..... Dove the Lowrance (200') today, and celebrated a birthday in grand scubaboard style.... wings, cake, beer.... A good way to end it off....

Picking up an elliptical tomorrow and throwing the carbs out... time to get back on the plan...

-Tim

Line in the sand..... Dove the Lowrance (200') today, and celebrated a birthday in grand scubaboard style.... wings, cake, beer.... A good way to end it off....

Happy belated birthday, Tim! :)

Happy belated birthday, Tim! :)

Opps... not mine.... :rofl3:

But I'll take the well wishes, you're ahead for next year...

Great workout yesterday! Did weights and my PT assigned stretches and exercises, followed up with a niiiice soak in the hot tub. Ahhhhhh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom