2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Morning 40 minutes with the weights, evening 10k/ 7 miles run.

Walked today for 30 minutes... plus time at market and running up and down stairs, cleaning house!

Week 2 of buying healthy food and prepping it for week of work! Three weeks now of no soda and at least 2 liters of water daily... someone said my stomach looks thinner and flatter! Tomorrow, the scale at the chiro...

i did very little over the weekend but on monday was 6am cardio and the trainer had us running up and down hills for an hour...and my legs are killing me :D

i did very little over the weekend .............
Nothing wrong with a little rest time.:wink:
Me: 45 minutes with weights, skipped a planed run. Too tired from the weekend diving and the yesterday run. Back at it tomorrow.:D

Aww... Tuesday! Ok, scale at Chiro says 130, which 10 lbs less than Before Christmas! Hooray!!

Today, 40 minutes of water aerobics and 10 more minutes of laps. Not to mention the 20 or so minutes of walking around campus today. :D

after a very late night i woke up at 5.25am this morning with REALLY sore legs so gave my training session a miss today..... and im feeling extra tired this week, even had a 30min nap on the couch before dinner so im glad i didnt push myself today but tomorrow is kickboxing so my bag is already packed :bounce2:

almitywife said: blah, blah, blah....30min nap on the couch:sleeping::ssst:....blah, blah, blah,..........................................................KICKBOXING!!! :worried:, I am not making fun of you!!!:sofa:
:focus:
Me: yesterday 40 minutes with the weights, today 10k/7 miles run.
Checked my weight, gained 1.5 kg/3 lb in last two weeks:confused: , must be muscles.

NOt much exercise this week. Am saving every ounce of energy I have for the 1/2 marathon on sunday. I hope to finish the race in the alloted time.. 3.5 hours. At that rate, it is 15 min/ mile, which is doable... for 13 miles!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom