04/04/09 Meet & Greet Planning Thread with Survey for Site

What is your site preference for the 4/4 M&G?

• Breakwater

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MacAbee

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lovers

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Corral Street

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Other (please specify in a post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we have a tie, Sarah should chose since she organized this. And getting all these yahoos on the same page is like herding cats.

Geez commit to something already!

I'm planning on being at Breakwater, If the sea lions are on the wall, then off the the end of the wall for sea lion pics. if not then off the the fields for metridium and nudi pics.

My recent student will be coming down to finish his dives that weekend, so I'll just do one dive with you guys then be working with him after noon.

Geez commit to something already!

I'm planning on being at Breakwater, If the sea lions are on the wall, then off the the end of the wall for sea lion pics. if not then off the the fields for metridium and nudi pics.

My recent student will be coming down to finish his dives that weekend, so I'll just do one dive with you guys then be working with him after noon.

That sounds great, The sea lions make the decision....:D

Ugh. Breakwater it is since I haven't had anyone PM me offering to lead at Coral Street. As I have not dived that site - I am simply not willing. I am on vacation and doing this by mobile, so I will post details when I return home early next week......

Hope you are all well. I am off to hit dive #100 this am (conditions permitting). Edit: as soon as I posted that, the dive op called and cancelled for the AM because of wind. Keep your fingers crossed I can get out this afternoon. Otherwise I will have to ring in 100 with you all. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom