04/04/09 Meet & Greet Planning Thread with Survey for Site

What is your site preference for the 4/4 M&G?

• Breakwater

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MacAbee

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lovers

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Corral Street

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Other (please specify in a post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like the BW early morning is going to work. I'll be there at 7:30am since I take for ever to don all my gear.

MG

Last edited:
Alright Danno, why the falls if its flat... I give.

Because Partington Cove can be a crapshoot if the seas are up. If it's really flat, you're guaranteed a good dive. Days like that should NOT be foolishly wasted at Breakwater. :wink:

Myself, Brewski,and a few others will have our travel trailers in the parking lot on Friday night, so no parking problem there, and If anyone needs they can drop their gear off with us in the morning and then park.

Oh great, the Sac crew is turning the place into a trailer park. :shocked2:

I'll try to get there early too - maybe I'll take some time-lapsed photography of Mike Guerrero donning his gear :D

(((kevin)))

So, here's the plan....

Where: BREAKWATER

Date: Saturday, 4/4/09

Time: First dive at 9:00 - 9:30 AM. Arrive when you want but with the following understandings: (1) the later you arrive the harder it will be to park, and (2) if you arrive close to 9:00 or 9:30 and your gear is not set up, there is a chance you might miss 1st dive.

Where are we grouping: See the attached map. On the grass, somewhere along the middlewalk. I will probably bring a tarp or else a Mexican blanket. Undecided at this point. If you want my mobile number, shoot me a PM and I will provide it.

Afterwards? After we'll probably head to Gianni's for those who are interested. :)

Okay, now back to the last day of my vacation! :)

Attachments

• meeting spots.JPG
    meeting spots.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 40
Well ... Look at the bright side Dan..we wont be takeing up any of the single parking spots, We are just a bunch of trailer trash:D

OHH is this going to be one of the Tent Cities that Sac has that I keep hearing about? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom