04/04/09 Meet & Greet Planning Thread with Survey for Site

What is your site preference for the 4/4 M&G?

• Breakwater

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MacAbee

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lovers

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Corral Street

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Other (please specify in a post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone from Sac who wants to leave FRIDAY NIGHT, and come back SATURDAY after dinner want to carpool?

Anyone from Sac who wants to leave FRIDAY NIGHT, and come back SATURDAY after dinner want to carpool?

Casey.

Most of us are staying until Sunday, MikeMill,Myself,and Justinw are all riding together and staying till Sunday,Ron (Brewski) and his wife Carrie are also staying through Sunday Buddy.

Is there any chance you can stay if we offer you a place to stay??

Casey, you are even welcome to ride with us if you would like?

The offer is open and extended to you to ride and stay with us Buddy!

Casey.

Most of us are staying until Sunday, MikeMill,Myself,and Justinw are all riding together and staying till Sunday,Ron (Brewski) and his wife Carrie are also staying through Sunday Buddy.

Is there any chance you can stay if we offer you a place to stay??

Casey, you are even welcome to ride with us if you would like?

The offer is open and extended to you to ride and stay with us Buddy!

Thanks for the offer, Jim, I appreciate it. I need to be home on Sat. as I have commitments Sunday. I would have loved to stay and dive an extra day.

I'll just drive up no biggie.

So - for those who want to do it - lets go. The forecast is going to be less-than-optimal (see: NDBC - NWS Forecast - specifically PZZ560 and PZZ535) but I think it'll be nice to hang out, get a dive (or two in), hang out, meet buddies.

WHERE: BREAKWATER
Where are we grouping: See the attached map. On the grass, somewhere along the middlewalk. I will probably have a :grinbandit: mexican blanket :grinbandit:with me. If you want my mobile number, shoot me a PM and I will provide it.

DATE: Saturday, 4/4/09

TIME: First dive at 9:00 - 9:30 AM. Arrive when you want but with the following understandings: (1) the later you arrive the harder it will be to park, and (2) if you arrive close to 9:00 or 9:30 and your gear is not set up, there is a chance you might miss 1st dive.

Afterwards? After we'll probably head to Gianni's for those who are interested. :drunks:

If you need to see where we'll be here's a link to the posting with the map. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/4314325-post68.html

Back
Top Bottom