* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I know, same on this end too. But if things go her way and mine, she will hopefully get to swap classes and finish up in two weeks. Tommy should let her know soon, so if she gets to do that then we can go where we want. I really want to hit the jettys during that trip but that also depends on her classes.

Hmm... might Bayou Marshmallow sail again? We shall have to see. :biggrin:

Well, it is official! I will be at Vortoberfest as a certified diver! Well, as long as I don't hold my breath and/or spit my regulator out and/or forget how to put my BC on etc during my OW checkout dives this weekend. :D Yup, I'm done with class! Made 100 on my test, too. :D :banana: Yeah, I'm proud.

Well, it is official! I will be at Vortoberfest as a certified diver! Well, as long as I don't hold my breath and/or spit my regulator out and/or forget how to put my BC on etc during my OW checkout dives this weekend. :D Yup, I'm done with class! Made 100 on my test, too. :D :banana: Yeah, I'm proud.
BZ!
Rick

Congratulations Parysa! Look forward to meeting you and everyone else here at Scubaboard. We will have a blast!

:) Kristal

I was having trouble getting someone to trade shifts with me that weekend and didn't know if I would make the fest. Yesterday someone came up to me and asked ME to trade with them. So - It's official - I'll be at Vortoberfest. I already have some Bitburg and some Lowenbrau and am starting to collect sausages. Will most likely bring a canoe for the Cypress run.

I have Grandview 3 reserved for the weekend. I also have an mp3 of the chicken dance.

BZ or Bravo Zulu is an allied naval term for Job Well Done.

Parysa - your folder is signed off, your certificates and temporary card is filled out and sealed in plastic.

Your job is to make me proud this weekend.

BZ or Bravo Zulu is an allied naval term for Job Well Done.
Ahhhh. Thanks.

Parysa - your folder is signed off, your certificates and temporary card is filled out and sealed in plastic.
Yay! :D

Your job is to make me proud this weekend.
I will most certainly do my best!

Back
Top Bottom