* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... I also have an mp3 of the chicken dance.
:11: AAAaaarrrrggghhhhhhh! NNnoooooooooo, Mr. Bill..... nnnooooooooooooooo.......
Rick

Chicken dance!! Cant be a good thing. Never been involved with the chicken dance unless too much alcohol was involved.

Chicken dance!! Cant be a good thing. Never been involved with the chicken dance unless too much alcohol was involved.
Go figure. I've never been involved with the chicken dance unless skates were involved. :biggrin:

The CD's I will be bringing:

"Here come the POLKA HEROES"
"German Beer Drinking Songs" Gerhard Scholz Band
"German Drinking & Beer Garden Songs" The Bavarian Beersingers

I definitely got it covered...but the "chicken dance" ? Not in my collection! LOL!:chicken:
LÄSST KOMMEN ZU TRINKEN EINIGER GUTEN BIER! :drunks:

DAME CAROLYN :sharks:

One has never lived until one has done the "Chicken Dance" in a bier stube during Oktober/Vortoberfest !!!!

Gemutlichkeit !!!

der K-egmeister

One has never lived until one has done the "Chicken Dance" in a bier stube during Oktober/Vortoberfest !!!!

Gemutlichkeit !!!

der K-egmeister

I am happy to "chicken dance" with ya Krak! :chicken:

Dame Carolyn:sharks:

I may look like a chicken when I am boozed enough to dance.......lol.

:wink: Kristal

Hmmm sounds like the party will be back at MY campsite! LOL! I am sooo ready to get the PARTY on!

Dame Carolyn :sharks:

Hey, Miss C . . . which camp site do you have?

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom