* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just down there talking with Shane today...
All y'all who have reservations already, thanks!
All y'all who made your reservations prior to Shane taking over the reins, please call Vortex at (800) 342-0640 and confirm them (if you have any doubt please call).
All y'all who haven't yet made your reservations but want them, please call...
See y'all down there.
Rick

Hey, Miss C . . . which camp site do you have?

the K
I don't remember what they told me, but it was close to the lodge. I am just happy I got a spot!:D

I kept telling them to put me close to where you guys were, but I am not sure they knew what I was talking about.

LETS POLKA!
Dame Carolyn

Diving Morrisons spring if I can locate a buddy. I started a different thread so as to not clutter this one any further. In the past some people mentioned they might like to go to Morrisons on Friday. I would like to get an early start as I have never been to MOrrisons when it was not packed and would like to enjoy a nice weekday. I can leave Bham early and arrive by 8 am or so.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...ve-morrisons-friday-oct-19th.html#post3133659

Short answer, Yes to Morrison on Friday - I'm taking Friday off as well.

Chicken dance!! Cant be a good thing. Never been involved with the chicken dance unless too much alcohol was involved.
Hmmm...I might have to see that. :blinking: LOL.

No it really would not lol.

Y'all know what ????

This here Vortoberfest is a crankin up to be a purty good un !!!

der K-egmeister

Back
Top Bottom