* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we talking communal beer? I'd be happy to bring my own :wink: if I make the trip

You can share ours, Snep.

the K

Hey Mike, Are you coming to Vortoberfest?

Anyone got room in their campsite for 1 person and a small tent? I will share the campsite cost. I just do not want a whole site for just me.

So far, it's just me at my campsite! I am happy to share! :eyebrow: He he he!

Carolyn:sharks:

I didn't have time to search back and see if it has been brought up but with the recent coup de' etat maybe the swap fest is possible now.

I would accompany you on that ride.

I could do Morrisons in the am and then a boat ride and then Morrisons in the pm.

If I can't find a diver with overhead training, you get the spot. Would like to have someone there who can explore the hole with me if possible. If not, we can atleast check it out from OW. I'm not sure how friendly this cavern might be, in contrast to Vortex or Morrison. Definately down for Morrison in the PM though.

LOL, Matt I told her the same thing. Just wait til she hits the gulf or a trip to Cypress springs. She was not thrilled about the eels but now she loves them. And yes she is on me to post too.

Welcome to the thread! :D

If I can't find a diver with overhead training, you get the spot. Would like to have someone there who can explore the hole with me if possible. If not, we can atleast check it out from OW. I'm not sure how friendly this cavern might be, in contrast to Vortex or Morrison. Definately down for Morrison in the PM though.
By all means. I like friendly caverns. I do not mind diving Morrisons all day anyway. It is currently one of my favorive dive sites.

I'll be there! Just found out today. :D Yay!

Welcome to the thread! :D

I am in on a late afternoon dive to Morrison on that Friday! If you don't mind the company! Maybe we can get Perrone in on the fun!

Carolyn:sharks:

Back
Top Bottom