* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Florida's a whole lot less expensive than Georgia !!!!
We need a concensus on what to get, also . . . that, in itself, should take a while !!! :D

der K-egmeister

I'd vote cold beer.:D

LOL, Matt I told her the same thing. Just wait til she hits the gulf or a trip to Cypress springs. She was not thrilled about the eels but now she loves them. And yes she is on me to post too.

I am with snepdiver and the lone frogman on that one....as long as it's cold and it's not natty light, I will survive.....lol.

LOL, Matt I told her the same thing. Just wait til she hits the gulf or a trip to Cypress springs. She was not thrilled about the eels but now she loves them. And yes she is on me to post too.
Eels are awesome! :D And hey, it worked, didn't it? You've got 5 whole posts now!

And I vote for NOT Bud or Corona, lol. Ok, I'm going to run and hide now. :sprint:

:drunks:I LIKE DARK BIER! AMBER or a HEFFE...yknow...a bier you can chew! I ain't no pilsner chick! LOL! Am I being difficult?:viking2:

LASSEN Sie DIE PARTEI BEGINNEN!

This sign will be on my tent! Or maybe on Krak's KEG!
Yeah...be afraid...be very afraid! :D
002-6662785-8691213

Carolyn:sharks:

Oh Cullman's not that bad...

Hey Mike, Are you coming to Vortoberfest?

Anyone got room in their campsite for 1 person and a small tent? I will share the campsite cost. I just do not want a whole site for just me.

Well, I guess I could book a site. I know I'd have room, although if we get too many Clays, we might start getting cramped. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom