* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I'm still trying to come up with what I'm going to bring...
Well, now... I'll bet there's three or two good boudin's could be scared up 'round Baton Rouge... Vortoberfest is above all about camaraderie and diving; then, at least as much about gustatory delights as it is about beer :)
Rick

Wonder if anyone wants to go in on a keg????

der K-eg Meister

Anyone have a karaoke rig or some recordings of German Oom-Pah bands ????

Well, now... I'll bet there's three or two good boudin's could be scared up 'round Baton Rouge...
Hmm... I suppose I have to get some other divers to do Vortoberfest. I don't know that I can fit the whole Cajun section in my microRV (and by Cajun, I absolutely do not mean burnt, painful food :biggrin:).

Who is heading to Vortex on Friday? I will be heading down that way Friday morning and was hoping to get in some dives at Morissons on a weekday. Anyone want to as well? Looking for a buddy.

I would be happy to meet ya there. I have about a 5 hr drive but would be happy to meet ya about noon. Just give me a shout!

Carolyn:sharks:

Anyone have a karaoke rig or some recordings of German Oom-Pah bands ????
JA! Ich habe Überfluss von POLKA MUSIK, Sie zu behalten, hat unterhalten!

I will be happy to bring some great polka music! Who wants to dance with me?
Ps, I am in on a keg...but it better be good bier! :coke:

Carolyn:sharks:

Ich werde mit Ihnen tanzen !!!!

der K-egmeister

Count me in on a keg as well (if das Bier ist gut).....y'all are my kind of people :wink: Ich tanzte nicht von Anfang an! Ich trinke zehn biers und tanzte dann.....lol. Need to brush up on my German but I think I said I do not want to dance to begin with only after I have had at least 10 beers....lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom