* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is on the 20th of Oct? I will take a spot as well with y'all Kraken if it is that day. The only way I wouldn't show is if I die on the O. I will try not to....lol. Thanks for setting this up! Oh, PM me if I need to send you or Dive Locker a check/etc. This will be fun!

:) Kristal

It is on the 20th of Oct? I will take a spot as well with y'all Kraken if it is that day. The only way I wouldn't show is if I die on the O. I will try not to....lol. Thanks for setting this up! Oh, PM me if I need to send you or Dive Locker a check/etc. This will be fun!

:) Kristal

PM sent . . .

the K

OK, all slots are filled !!! Thanx, all . . .

Here's the contingent:

Yellow Angel Fish
Lone Frogman
Snepdiver
AuTgrDvr
Mindy Moon Fish
The Kraken

Lookin forward to it !!!!

And just wait until you sample my brunswick stew !!!

the K-ook Pot K-eeper

Parysa,

What a GREAT!!! weekend to be doing your OW!

I'm sure it will be one you will remember vividly for the rest of your life.

the K
Well, unfortunately, due to financial issues (job hunt is NOT going well), it looks like I am going to have to put off my cert course. :shakehead: But we may be down there anyway. :D

Me too. It would be good to meet ya.

It will be my first time diving at Vortex.
If we get to come, I'd love to meet you guys. I got to meet SuprBugMan this weekend. Very nice guy. :)

If we get to come, I'd love to meet you guys. I got to meet SuprBugMan this weekend. Very nice guy. :)

LOL, took me a second to realize who you were?! :D It was nice meeting you as well, now you need to get Kevin to start making some actual posts!

I'm working on it. He's going to post some more pics of the dives from the other day. I got to do a second one yesterday. It was SO much fun!

I can't tell you how excited I am. Anyone want to contribute to the "Paige Needs Money for Scuba Classes Fund"? It's a new charity, lol. :wink: I have got to find a job SOON. (Just moved to a new town, so I'm still searching.)

I can't tell you how excited I am. Anyone want to contribute to the "Paige Needs Money for Scuba Classes Fund"? It's a new charity, lol. :wink: I have got to find a job SOON. (Just moved to a new town, so I'm still searching.)
Next it will be,"Paige needs her own gear fund". Currently I have a "Clay needs cavern class and gear fund". Did you just move to Cullman? I lived there for 10 years and had to drive to the Birmingham area for work. When gas went to 3.00/gal I moved closer to work.

Diving is a lot of fun, I agree. I dive at ABWA in Pelham about once a month and head to the gulf about once a month too. You and your B/F should join us one day.

Back
Top Bottom