* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But that's the rub ! ! !

The gala is held in the pavilion underneath the lodge where the tank fill station is located.

I don't think that would fly.

Having to confine one's choice of beverage to one's campsite would preclude the gathering.

And if there's no gathering . . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ?

the K

Tom Smedley has already talked to the management, as long as we don't get too rowdy(and we never have), we can drink underneath the GrandView lodge.

There will be gatherings, and beer, and a Vortoberfest :D

Thanks for that info, Bug Man . . . ! ! ! ! !

Great ! ! ! !

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo

VORTOBERFEST III L-I-I-I-VES ! ! ! !

the K

So is there a block of campsites reserved for this event? Do we contact you or Vortex to reserve a spot? We are staying in one of the rooms but I need a place to park my dive trailer with all my equipment in it so that we won't have such a long walk to the water. We also use the campsite for cooking, hanging out. I only use the room to sleep in instead of having to sleep in a tent.:D

Contact Vortex Spring.
I reserved campsite #1, it's the one closest to the pavilion.
I can take 2 or 3 extra tents in the site. It's only $7 for an additional camper.

the K

Thanks, will do, oh "Ye Who Glows in the Dark Waters"....can you really do that?:wink:

That's confidential information . . . a "NEED TO KNOW" only basis.

the K

Okay....well just let me know if I ever "NEED TO KNOW"....:D

Will do . . . . . . :wink:

the K

Back
Top Bottom