* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Contact Vortex Spring.
I reserved campsite #1, it's the one closest to the pavilion.
I can take 2 or 3 extra tents in the site. It's only $7 for an additional camper.

the K

I'll take one of those extra tent spots! :D

B-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-g M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-n ! ! ! !

You know there's ALWAYS a spot in my campsite for you !!!

the K

Rumor has it that Uncle Ricky is going to wear lederhosen this year and give us a yodeling performance ! ! !

the K

denisegg:
Thanks, will do, oh "Ye Who Glows in the Dark Waters"....can you really do that?:wink:
I dove with him in the dark once, I saw something - I thought he was just having a reaction to the sausage he just ate :rofl3: .

Just tell me where to show up and I'm there. Of course having a house in Gulf Shores, my bias is towards that area. But being a newbie (to the board) however, I'll do as my chief told me in the navy "just shut up and get in the water". (quote towards me only and not to anyone else here.)

Show up at Vortex Spring Friday, October 19th with your camping gear, diving gear, a six pack of some sort of German/Bavarian beer and something to cook on the grill ! ! !

Any one who cares to bring a side dish, please feel free to do so.

Speaking as a southern gentleman, deviled eggs are always favored, as are cheese straws (with a wee bit of cayenne pepper in them).

the K-egmeister

Back
Top Bottom