* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MPR:
I'll do as my chief told me in the navy "just shut up and get in the water".

Hmmmmmm...I like that quote :D . Can I borrow it? :D

The Kraken:
Show up at Vortex Spring Friday, October 19th with your camping gear, diving gear, a six pack of some sort of German/Bavarian beer and something to cook on the grill ! ! !

Any one who cares to bring a side dish, please feel free to do so.

Speaking as a southern gentleman, deviled eggs are always favored, as are cheese straws (with a wee bit of cayenne pepper in them).

the K-egmeister

Ummmmm...excuse me oh "Lord of the fest" but I seem to have a problem.....I don't drink beer(is rum allowed):wink: and I don't cook. :D But if a kind southern gentleman would cook something on the grill for me, he can let me know what to bring.:)

He said something for the grill. I think that means, Bring what YOU like.

I am looking forward to Vortoberfest. I will bring some side dishes and some kind of meat.

denisegg:
Ummmmm...excuse me oh "Lord of the fest" but I seem to have a problem.....I don't drink beer(is rum allowed):wink: and I don't cook. :D But if a kind southern gentleman would cook something on the grill for me, he can let me know what to bring.:)
Rum is fine, rum is dandy, rum is in, rum is, in my case at least, mandatory...
Fear not; this crowd has more talented creators of gustatory delights than you can imagine - do bring something meaty or veggie (or both) to throw on the grill, and a "side" contribution to the feast... sto' bought's fine :D
Rick

denisegg:

Well, now, my Sweet Young Thang. . . how bout some tater salad???

der K-artoffel Salad Kopf

denisegg:
Hmmmmmm...I like that quote :D . Can I borrow it? :D

Feel free to borrow it, just remember where you found it. :wink: P.S. It sounds more convincing when yelled in a deep voice. For added effect, add a little spittle coming out.

snepdiver:
He said something for the grill. I think that means, Bring what YOU like.

I am looking forward to Vortoberfest. I will bring some side dishes and some kind of meat.

So Clay, what side dish will you be preparing for my contribution to the feast?:D
J/K

Okay, how about buttered corn wrapped in tin foil to cook on the grill for my side? Believe me K, you don't want to try to eat my potato salad...:D I'll figure out the meat later.
I also have a blender that has a spout we can make some margaritas with the rum for those "very few" of us who do not partake of beer.:)

Hey guys I am trying to catch up on the Voroberfest plans. So far as i can tell it is Oct 19th right? Is anyone doing shirts for the event like they did last year? If so I would like one. the one I got last year has been worn quite frequently, LOL If my date is right I will put it on my calendar. Thanks.

Yep, Aquaknott,

It kicks off Friday the 19th and runs through the 21st.

The big cook out / beer tasting is Saturday night.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom