* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The real men/women divers camp, with the exception of Uncle Ricky, he dotes upon his queen, the Lovely Young Miss Kat.

Some stay in the lodges, some camp, some stay in the local motels, but ALL have FUN! ! !

the K

Thanks Mr. K. My non-diving wife and child are coming and I want them comfortable. I can get by on just diving and sleeping in a tent or even the car, But like you said,"real men/women divers". I have reserved a room at the lodge. Can't wait to meet everyone I have not yet met. Oh, And can't wait to dive more and maybe have a beer or more. This will be my first time diving at Vortex. I have only been there for air in the past.

So, most people are arriving on Friday, correct?

Don't really know when most people are arriving, but if YOU are there, then everything is ready to go.

Glad you're goning to make it. It's a wonderful dime for the brother/sisterhood of divers.

One thing one should ALWAYS do in life is to make memories, this is one of those . . .

the K

Kraken, you might want to check on your reservations since there is new management in place(Connie, Danny, Erika, ect got the boot).

Thanks for the heads up, Bug Man !!!!

the K

Well, guys, I just finished reviewing Vortex's new web-site.

Beer is no longer allowed ! ! !

For all intents and purposes, that squashes the whole spirit of "Vortoberfest III".

As much as it pains me to do so, I suggest we abandon "Vortoberfest" and throw our allegiances to the MegaDive at Ginnie Springs.

What say ye ????

the K-rushed Konigsberg Bier Trinker

I brought this up in a theard of SBM's and he said they told him that as long as you were in your camping area it was ok. I am sure he will chime in on it.

But I am up for the Megadive at Ginnie as well.

Back
Top Bottom