http://www.diveheart.org/

Updates on Kimber/TekDiveGirl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to hearing your next dive report!

Now that will be a serious treat!

You know I am always thinking of you and pulling for you. Am very happy you have something you love so much to work towards. :hugs:

I'm sorry! Thank you for asking!

I just don't think anybody wants to hear me whine about things getting worse... :depressed:

I do have something to push towards now!

I would have enjoyed hearing you whine. At least it would have been an answer to my emails!:D This is very good news indeed. Why not stop by PA on your way to florida? It's just a little out of the way.:shocked2: Go to Charlotte and make a left instead of a right. Our local lake should be in the 80's by then. And I have enough gear to lend you.

Jim

Hi Kimber

You don't know me and I only know of you from what I have read on the board, but I am sure you will overcome your current difficulties with the grit and determination you have shown in the past.

Best wishes

I would have enjoyed hearing you whine. At least it would have been an answer to my emails!:D This is very good news indeed. Why not stop by PA on your way to florida? It's just a little out of the way.:shocked2: Go to Charlotte and make a left instead of a right. Our local lake should be in the 80's by then. And I have enough gear to lend you.

Jim

You mean your not going to take her to Dutch springs?!?!?!

Kimber, whatever you do babe, stay away from PA diving :wink:

I'm sorry! Thank you for asking!

I just don't think anybody wants to hear me whine about things getting worse... :depressed:

I do have something to push towards now!

Life is not all positive but rather ups and downs. Your perseverance and strength is a shining example for others to follow. I know for one that your struggles help me to put my little problems in perspective. I hope to meet you when you come to Florida.

Awesome news about the diving.

Stop spreading rumors about me :wink: Soon people will start to think I am a nice person :) :) :kiss2:

Ohhh -- sorry! I didn't know it was some big secret! :doh2:

I will keep very positive thoughts that you will be in the water with us rather than on the bench the next time I'm in Catalina. :D

That's the plan!

Go ahead, talk to us. Believe me, we'll tell you when we've had enough.

Oh - and don't forget to breathe.......

DC

Somehow, I believe you!!! :rofl3:

I think back to the day and hate to admit I figured you were done. I can't really express how happy I am at being wrong. Despite the setbacks, you've been kicking some serious ass. Hang in there, great things to come.

Well, to be totally honest -- there was a point in time where a part of me had just given up hope and quit caring about diving. It was easier than dealing with the heartbreak of never being able to get back in the water again.

I see my neurologist today -- so I will see what he says.

Looking forward to hearing your next dive report!

Me too! :D

Now that will be a serious treat!

You know I am always thinking of you and pulling for you. Am very happy you have something you love so much to work towards. :hugs:

I know you have! I appreciate it so much!

I'm sorry!! :shakehead: I just hate writing whiney emails!

I only have a week or so... and I don't think any of the planes stop in PA on their way to FL! :wink:

I do appreciate the offer though!

it would be real cool to have you sign my dive log as dive buddy....

all the best!

:D

Life is not all positive but rather ups and downs. Your perseverance and strength is a shining example for others to follow. I know for one that your struggles help me to put my little problems in perspective. I hope to meet you when you come to Florida.

Awesome news about the diving.

I know -- but over the last year there has been a lot more low points than high points. Everybody has seen me make such great progress -- to see things go in the opposite direction -- I dunno -- I just didn't want to ruin that perception I guess. :shakehead:

I hope to meet you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom