http://www.diveheart.org/

Updates on Kimber/TekDiveGirl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Propulsion was also an issue. Apparently I was only kicking with one leg! Before you ask if I was going in circles.

It was a small area -- I had no choice!! :rofl3:

listen.jpg

<snicker>

btw, I like this pic. And uh how did ya end up with the hottie instructor? :cool2::popcorn: Sorry D_B but ya gotta admit... :tongue:

Was not that long ago that we used to have to carry Joyster and her gear down to the boat... put it together for her.. put it in the water.. and have the princess have her gear put on her... she would dive... and upon returning to the boat would reverse the process...and then when we were back at the dock, we would drag her and her gear back to a car and leave...

We know how to do this well... Of course she would complain when being dragged down the pier, but we knew she was kidding.

:no: Kimber, don't believe a word he says. The only way I would allow myself to be treated this way is if I was dragged against my will, kicking and srteaming the whole way.

Great pool shots Kimber! This is AWESOME news!

YOU GO GIRL!:D

Kimber,

You need to get Puffer to take you to Blue Heron Bridge. Shallow dives, great critters and shoot, he can tow you around the bridge for an hour if it comes to that. You would have a great time. And, it's warm.

Kimber - Great pool session pics, small steps but definitely in the right direction.

And agree with Tracy, the instructor is a hottie.

:lol: Peanut! :D

Jim ... now that's funny right there :laughing:

Yanno ... It sure would be nice to dive with the real Kimber and not with just that pink band :bounce3:

Last edited:
Wow, both Laurens and Kimber, quite a selling point for ITK 2010. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom