TSDT Possum Kingdom Lake Dive May 31 - June 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its changed

Welcome to the Swamp! Once you have made a dive with a "Swampster", it'll be official. Mike, Tom and the originals up in the Dallas area founded the TSDT in that we are just a group of divers that want to dive Texas with safe divers and make friends. We were the first group of divers on the Scubaboard, and have grown since that first meeting back in 2001. I'll put you on the list and I welcome you.
On a side note.... It's 300 miles or so to PK from the home in the woods and that's 240 miles from here in Houston where I work during the week..... We're still debating the long haul that weekend, so for now, we're a really big "maybe".

tony & Brenda

As scubatexastony has already said, all you have to do is show up! I also want to welcome anyone else from the board to come on down whether you live in Texas or not. However, if you are not a native born Texan or a current resident of the state, you will be expected to carry everyones gear and do any other strenuous work...HaHaHa...Just Kidding. Seriously though, everyone is welcome, but we do need to know in as much advance as possible who will be coming.

We were also thinking about planning a nighttime fishing expedition. I know of a great spot to catch Channel-Cats with Nightcrawlers by the boat load, and I thought it might be something fun to do after the night dive if anyone is interested. We can take a lot of people fishing on the pontoon boat. Heck, we might just fry those babies up for lunch the next day. I have a fish-fryer on the smoker trailer so that wont be a problem. Oh well, just a thought.

JT sounds like we are going to have a big grand shin dig, but while you at it bring a blender to and i will see if i can bring the fixing for some ritas if anybody wants that.

also i will update the going list later tonigh or tommorrow, but i have to get back to class im on a break right now

Sounds like fun! We've always wanted to check out the diving at PK. For now, add me and the hubby to the "maybe" list. That's the weekend before we start our IDC - so provided we are all prepared for that, we should be able to make it!

Sue

I am reserving that weekend for PK. My wife and I should both be able to attend unless something comes up at the last minute.

This is really turning out to be something special.
Is this the first annual event? I can’t believe someone hasn’t come up with a name for it yet.

well so add 2 person at the list
me and my wife
and i dove with some swampers las seasson and becouse the weather we start paddling and now is time to get to the water
so we need to make reservationes at pk?
roy

...Your map link doesn't go anywhere!

2/23/17

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom