Dive Party at Possum Kingdom!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat once bubbled...
When JT2 sent you the map (earlier in the thread) did he send it through his e-mail to you?? Just a thought - since he was having trouble posting it, I thought that might be how he got it to you ......:rolleyes:

(We need a Search & Rescue Team for a missing diver!!)

That's a good thought but I didn't think to save it at the time and AOL automatically deletes all emails after 7 days. And I've deleted my 'sent' file several times since then so that's a bust too.

We'll just have to wait until he shows up, I guess.

I am sorry I have not gotten back to you guys, I have had a family emergency and hve been gone for the last month and not been able to get on the net, but I am back and the trip is still on. I will be back on later to try and catch up with everybody. Thanks for everyone's concern, I have pretty much handled the family situatuation, it has just been a rather sad time. Thanks

Family emergencies are never good. I hope all is well, or will be, now. Take your time and get back with us when you can.

JT .... so sorry to hear the reason for your absence. We're glad you're back and safe and sound ..... Ditto Dee's comment - take your time, regroup, and get back to us all when things calm down for you ......

ok so we are reary for pk
let see if i have the info correct
may 31 - june 1,scenic cove[bra campgraund]
possum kingdom
ajuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
see you all there
well be so nice to paddle and dive and campinggggggg
im sorry cant bring a tequila bottle
roy and lilly

So thats set in stone may 31 - June 1st... I will ask work if I can get off....

Anyone know avg water temps. for that time or any other useful tidbits...?

I second SquintyPete's question ...... what are we looking at for water temp & vis???

Is anyone heading up on Friday night? Or is everyone showing on Saturday?

well i will be out there prob before friday because i will be working for the boy scout camp on PK. that will be so that i can be set up and moved in at the camp so that when the event is over on sunday i can take my time getting back to the camp (most likely i will go back to the camp on late sunday night or early monday morning.

as for the water temp i will let you all know a week from sunday because im going out to PK for a scouting event and im going to go diving to do some scout work for the camp and also to start making a list of items im going to need for diving out there.

i will come back with a dive report on april 13th

JT also are we all goingto bring our own food or are we going to do a group style ? (just another thing to think about)

Sounds good to me .... we'll be gone May 10th thru May 20th, then I have to move our Region office on May 22nd, so I'll probably be out of the loop during that time ..... but we'd really like to make the trek up and meet all ......

As to food - is Hoover bringing the cookies?? I'd didn't see them on my trip back from Balmorhea!!!!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom